Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Recent Pictures

Carson is such a smiley little boy but for some reason, I can't seem to capture it very well on camera. Still so cute!
Love this close up of Cade. Same thing...you want me to smile???
We tried out our side-by-side double stroller (thanks to my friends at Washington Mutual...I miss you!) for the first time the other night. It was a little chilly outside so it was a quick trip. They look like such big boys in it.
This is one thing I ablsolutely HATE doing and seem to be doing it ALL OF THE TIME!!! Why do their nails have to grow so fast??? I'm getting better at it...I get it done quick!

Deer in the headlights look for both of them! Cade on the left...Carson on the right!
This picture is so funny of Carson. The had was a little too small but it was all I had! He looks like a little elf but a happy elf at that!!!


Carson loves to play on his tummy only when he's propped up on the boppy. Aren't boppies the greatest!?
Oh so cute!
This was too precious of Carson. He likes to have something to hold onto when he sleeps. He's cuddling with his lion friend Roary!!!

Cade is rolling! He goes from his tummy to his back all the time...it's so cute! He loves to arch his little back. He topples over no problem. He surprisingly is a happy boy on his tummy.
Look how high I can hold my head!!!






4 comments:

Katy said...

Hey
I am looking for a double stroller that is simple and side by side like that one. Do you like it, recommend it?...

Your Boys are SO cute. I bet it is fun to have two because they can always have each other to coo at and love. Kids bring so much joy into a house... when I think about my life before, I can't remember what I even did to make be happy. I guess it is good that childless parents don't know what they are missing.

(me)linda said...

:) I have to laugh at you comment about cutting nails. It just never ends! I still have to cut my boys fingernails once a week like clockwork or their hands become walking razorblades. Small price to pay, right?!

Jeremy and Debbie said...

I love the pics. I can't believe how big they are! It is awesome, you are doing such a great job. I only wish I could spend more time with you. Love Carsen's face with the hat!! Adorable!!!

Brandi said...

Amy...they are adorable! You look great too by the way. It seems like you are really enjoying life and being a mom...isn't it awesome?