Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend I got to go to my friend Christy's baby shower. She is having a little boy and is 6 weeks away from delivery. We had such a good time. Shane had to work so I took the babes with me...lots of arms to hold them! They did so well...happy boys! After the shower, Shane came home and we loaded up the boys again for Kyle Schnoor's birthday party! We had a great time...lots of friends to visit with. I took our camera and unfortunately forgot to take pictures. I wanted to get pictures of the boys with Brayden (Amanda's little boy) and also some of Cara's cute prego tummy...didn't happen. Thanks to the Schnoors for putting on such great parties. We had super yummy food. It was a good time. It ended up being a long day for Carson & Cade but they did really well...again, happy boys! Here are a few pictures I took at the Baby Shower.

0 comments: