Friday, November 2, 2007

A work in progress

Here's a picture of one of the cribs (the other is on its way) and the changing table. A big thanks to my mom (Annette) for picking up the changing table in North Carolina while on vacation. We found the table online, but the local stores did not have any in stock so my mom picked it up and checked it with her luggage on the way home. Thanks mom!

Amy promises that the nursery will get finished as soon as she is allowed to go home. We're still waiting on the 32 week diploma, so that should arrive tomorrow even though today is 32 weeks. It looks like Amy will get to take a break from the hospital this weekend. The doctor has given her permission to take a few hours and leave the hospital. Stay tuned for more on Amy's exciting trip.

7 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

How exciting! I hope they let you go home for a little while before the babies arrive. I'm so glad things are going so well. And your nursery is looking great!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that everything is going GREAT!!! The nursery is looking cute. We love your blog and check it all of the time. We will visit you soon. Keep up the good work. The four of you are in our prayers.


-The Lock-Smith's

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! I heard from lindsay and she told me about your blog! Yours is way cute~ I was scrolling through and saw your ultra sound pictures~ I have never seen an ultra sound with the eyes open! That is so cute. Your boys are going to be handsome! Have fun at craft day this week! ;)

Emily said...

Amy and Shane! I just wandered into your blog from other blogs. I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. What a blessing.

Emily said...

(By the way... this is Emily Brown.)

Luke said...

Yay! 32 weeks! that is great! things seem pretty good right now..you have a new, bigger room, AND you get to go home-today right!? i'm excited for you Amy, have fun at home..for the couple of hours you get to be there. Shane, thanks for keeping everyone updated!
-Luke

nathan said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad to see your blog!!! I was thinking about you all weekend- probably because I was in Boise. I don't get much updates from the home town- I had no idea you were staying at the hospital! Man that really must be hard...but all that sacrifice will be worth it in the end right :) I can't wait for more updates!!