Thursday, November 29, 2007

A few more pictures...

We made the trek home earlier tonight. It's good to be home, but we're a little bit scared to have them home without the safety net of nurses. Thank goodness Lori is here to help.

Cade gets ready for his first trip home

Grandma and Grandpa

Cute Cade

Grandpa and Aunt Lauren (she's already claiming to be the boys' favorite aunt)

One proud Dad
Here's part of the current feeding plan - feeding with syringes. They haven't fully developed their sucking reflexes and can't completely breast feed yet. They still try, but afterward they are still hungry so the syringe provides a low-effort method for the boys to eat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Carson and Cade! This is your favorite Great Aunt Jodi! You are so adorable! I can't wait to cuddle and kiss you both! Sleep good for your mom. My kids keep asking to watch your bath video. They love it!
Amy and Shane: I'm so happy for you! You two make gorgeous babies! Good job!
Hang in there. (The first week home always feels more like a month.)
Love you all,
Jodi, Justin, McKenna, Kyler, and Carson

Jason and Dana said...

Wow! I didn't really get the idea of how small they are until I saw Cade in the car seat!! Isn't it weird how they can have all of those perfectly working parts so TINY?? They are so sweet! I've been checking your blog for weeks every couple days and giving Jason the updates. We're so happy for you guys. You'll somehow know all the right things your boys need. Congrats again!
Dana

Steph said...

You all look great, and being home must be great. I will be praying for the boys to learn day from night VERY SOON! :) Congrats!

The McGary's said...

oh you guys your boys are so adorable. I love getting on and checking your blog even if that is the only thing I do. I can't believe how little, I can't even imagine (probably because my kids are pretty darn chubby when they are born:). Good luck getting adjusted, you guys look great!!