Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cruisin' to 36!!!

We've been slacking since we've been home and thought we'd better give a quick update. We've been home for a little over a week and have been loving it...well I've been loving it!!! Poor Shane has had a few more dishes to take care of but is surviving! It is hard to sit and not help in your own home but that will change here soon enough so I'm trying to just enjoy it!!!
We had a great Thanksgiving here in Boise with my family, my Grandma & Grandpa Luke, and the Rays. So nice to be home in time for the holidays. Pretty sure the hospital Thanksgiving dinner just wouldn't be the same! Friday marked 35 weeks! Pretty darn exciting! I started tapering off some of the medication this weekend and will see my doctor on Tuesday. I won't be completely off medication so it'll be interesting to see how this week goes. I will also be increasing my activity as the week goes on. Once we get passed 36 weeks, my doctor would feel comfortable scheduling a delivery. So, we'll see what this next week brings. We are excited and nervous all at the same time but I know that's pretty normal. We'll be sure to post an update as soon as we have one! Until then...

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Amy!

Charlie was born the day before Thanksgiving last year, and the hospital served me hamburger for dinner on Thanksgiving! Luckily Dave was able to go get a Thanksgiving meal at the cafeteria, and it was actually pretty good.

Good luck! I'll be excited to see your new little ones!

Jessica said...

Amy Jo!
I'm getting so excited for you guys. I've been anxiously checking up on your blog to see if there's any new faces!! But I'm sad I'm in Korea and won't be able to see them anytime soon. But good luck! I'll continue to check in and see how things go!

Katy said...

good luck... i keep checking to hear the news!

Katy

*LaUrA* said...

wooooowhoooooo!!

Carol Lambert said...

WOW! The countdown is really here! My guess is December 5, with each little guy weighing about 5 pounds. Any one want to bet me $5 that I am right? Can't beat the 5 for 5 deal, as originally set by Arby's!

Let us know as things develop and thanks for the update. We had a little 'turkey' at our house the day after Thanksgiving -- Luke! It was fun to see him. He told us that he is getting pretty excited for these little nephews.

We love you,
Carol

Paul Megan Madison and Logan said...

Hi you guys!

So glad you're home! I've been checking in on you...have you started reading that Harry Potter yet, Amy? Not much time left! :-)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you...putting up Christmas decorations, whatever (I don't know if you even CARE about that kind of stuff right now, but still...). We're thinking of you!
Megan R.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Amy Jo!!
Congrats on making it this far!! I can hardly wait til we see pictures of the little broncos on the blog!