Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jump N Slide

 My dad never does anything half-way.  He just can't help himself...go big or go home!!!  He surprised the kids with this here bouncy house.  Grandma's House & a bounce house all to ourselves?!  Yes Please!




 s
Then Lauren insisted on getting a slip n slide.  So she ran to the store and found one on clearance for a couple bucks.  Score!  So these boys got ready to get crazy.  Notice, if you will, Carson in all of these pictures.  Classic Carson when the camera comes out.  The other two boys are just darling in all of them.  Not that Carson isn't also darling. :)

 

 And now Carson is on his way out!!!
Behold the slip n slide.  It. Was. TEENSY TINY.  Like I said...couple bucks!  But it did it's job.



 Lauren, showing us how it's done!  She's got skills!
 



 
 Love Carson...mid-air!
And of course, I had to show my boys my awesome-ness...or lack there-of...
 
 


 Okay, there's that darling face I know!

 And let's not forget Caleb.  This is his latest "cheese" face.
 
We had a BBQ that night for dinner.  Cade and Dillon managed to play trains through out the whole shin-dig.  They are die-hards!  

 
 Delicious treat, courtesy of cousin Jenny!
And I'll leave you with these gems.  I'm just trying to take after my dad...go big or go home!!!

2 comments:

Des said...

Love the fun pictures. of course the one at the end on the slip n slide is soo precious :) the post before this was really fun to read too. why do we all have to love so far away from each other. It's so hard not to live close to cousins!! all those boys are so cute.

and the mutt show cracked me up!! haha. so sad.

*LaUrA* said...

Carson is the "real Chandler" then...have you seen your pictures?! hahaha! (totally in good way duh!)

Fun grandparents and aunts and cousins your kids have!