Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We had everyone except Luke, who's serving a mission in D.C. We had a house full...full of babies!!! It kept things interesting and there never was a dull moment. We had a good party!
Cade with Grandma Lori

Carson being a big boy.

All the Chandler cousins from left to right: Carson, Cade, Wesley, Dillon, & Chandler. The four babies were all born within the last year.



Can't get enough of these two monkeys.

Little Carson-Monkey scratching his head...just like a monkey. Just cute!!!

Our li'l fam in our new Christmas jammies.

10 comments:

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Oh my gosh those pjs are soo cute. I love how all the kids are in them what a fun Christmas.

nathan said...

That is awesome! I love the matching pjs, they look so adorable. how fun. wonderful to be with family. oh and I can't believe all those boys! yeah! that is going to be a blast when they play with each other the coming years.

(me)linda said...

Look at all those boys! So fun! Can you imagine how much the first little granddaughter is going to be spoiled?! She's going to have to be one tough chick to hang with all those monkeys. :) SO cute.

The McGary's said...

Those boys need a few girls thrown into the mix. They are sure cute in their matching pjs, what a fun Christmas.

Claire said...

So cute! I love the one of all the cousins in matching jammies!

Jason said...

sweet jammies Shane!

Dixie & Markus said...

Look at all those babies!! It looks like some kind of baby farm. Is your family breeding an army or what?
Soo cute! Must have been so much fun to see them all interact together.

MariePhotographie said...

I love the pjs! So cute. I wish we looked that good in our pjs on Christmas Eve. Maybe I need to start a tradition like that where we get new ones every year. :)

Jessica said...

cutie cutes!!! Love the jammers ;)