Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This was on Sunday. They were in these cute little sweaters and the marked 2 months so we couldn't resist pictures. However, we didn't really get one with both of them looking straight on...isn't that always the case! They are still cute though. Cade on the left with Carson on the right.



Taking a Sunday snooze. Don't let this photo fool you...it only lasted for about 15 minutes before they woke up ready to eat!


Cute little Cade.
So, they blew out of their diapers at the same time and I had the thought...why do we dress them anyway? They just spit up and get dirty again! So, we hung out the rest of the day in our little onesies. I wrapped them up tight to make sure they stayed nice and warm! Cade on the left.



Carson attempting a smile. He's not quite there but he's getting pretty darn close!




10 comments:

Claire said...

oh my! I can't believe they are 2 months! They are so cute and getting so big!! Amy, you look SO tired!! I wish I could spot you for a second and let you take a nap. p.s. I have the same slippers as you, only in pink :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!How darling are our babies?!! They look so happy and bright-eyed----we are so blessed. You're doing an awesome job Amy Jo! Grandma Lori

Nan and Aaron said...

They are adorable!! I think I am going through Tucker withdrawls. I miss all of you like crazy. Keep the pictures and updates coming so I can still feel somewhat a part of all the fun. We love you!!
Nan

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love their chubs! I cannot believe they are 2 months old already. It was great to talk to you for a little while today. I am with you on the whole shots thing. It is not fun. Especially when they are in a good mood to start with.

MariePhotographie said...

Your babies are too cute! I love that picture of you snuggling up with them for a nap on the floor. I don't know how you do it, Amy! You are so blessed to have such healthy, happy, good-looking boys!

jenny said...

2 months!! That is crazy...I love how even when you are snuggled with one, you are making sure the other is feeling loved too!!

They are adorable :) Any chance you'll make the trip to Poky in February?!?!?!

I know someone who would just love to take them off your hands for awhile ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the boys are two months old. It goes by so fast. It looks like every thing is going great. They are growing so big. You and Shane are great parents. What a cute family.


- The Lock-Smiths

Lara said...

Ah!They grow so fast! And already look so different! So cute! I really want to know how you get sleep at night with two! How many hours on an average night??

julie said...

So cute! And big! I'm excited for you when they start smiling all the time, it's just around the corner!

Ashley and Dave said...

When they start to smile it is wonderful and so rewarding! So, are you ready to have another one yet? haha, I'm funny.