Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here are some more pictures of our time in Twin. There are a lot! Everything continues to go well. I'll be in Twin for one more week before breaking away to head back to Boise.

Aunt Natalie with Carson...she's been so great!!! I think she changes more diapers than I do!
Cade's little hand!
Aunt Lauren was sick but still really wanted to hold the babies. So, she came up with a homemade mask...pretty funny!!!
Ready to go for a ride!
I went to change Cade's diaper and busted up laughing when he had a plummer's crack! You can't really see it in this picture but it was pretty cute.
Cade is looking chubbier every day! I love it!
Carson hangin' in his bouncy seat!
Uncle Aaron with Carson.
Tummy time with Aaron!
Carson
The proud Grandmas!
Carson
I feed them bottles at the same time during the night. It's been pretty slick and saves me tons of time and they are so cute when they are eating right next to each other!!!
Cade
Carson
Proud Grandpas!

Cade was always staring at the lights on the Christmas tree!


7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

They are already getting so big!They are darling!

The McGary's said...

They look like so much fun, I have always wanted twins:) They are so cute, it looks like you have everything under control.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! It was so fun to see you in Twin! Hey, I tagged you (if you have time.) See my blog for detail.

Carol Lambert said...

Oh, I just need to hug and kiss those babies! When will you be in Twin Falls again? Maybe I will make a fast trip to see my bro, but you and I will know it is really to see you and the boys! SO CUTE!
Aunt Carol

jenny said...

Oh my heck! They are so darling and getting so big...I love it. Thanks for the updates.

tina said...

Hey Shane and Amy! It's Dana & Jason's friend Tina... Dana gave me the link to your blog so I could see these cuties!!! I'm SO happy for you! You really endured some amazing times, and look at those cuties! I'm so glad you have lots of help, and so glad you have a blog so I can see how they are growing, and how you two are doing as well! Again, Congrats!

jenny said...

Okay, I know I already posted on this one, but every time I see the picture of Aaron laying on the ground, it cracks me up.

What emotion is he trying to convey exactly...

a) I can't believe I am having another one of these pretty soon

OR

b) I can't believe I came out for a break and get to help out with two babies plus my own

Just wondering!!