Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun with Nan and Dillon!

It was so great to spend time with Natalie and Dillon. We were just hanging out being mommies together and it was so fun!!! I wish we could do it more often. They were also huge helpers with Cade & Carson...pretty sure they are missing them! Now they only have mom & dad to hold them...boring! We attempted some cousin pictures with Dillon. This is what we got! (I'm a little slow and can't figure out why it's underlining my text...sorry!) Dillon, Cade, & Carson
Carson, Dillon, & Cade
Carson & Cade! I think they look like little teddy bears in this outfit! Thanks to Grandma Lori!
Cade
Carson & Cade

Carson loves to put his hands on the bottle when he eats. He even successfully held it on his own. It was pretty cute and we couldn't resist getting the picture!
Carson


We love you guys!




1 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are the cutest twins I have ever seen! Seriously they are adorable! Good work Amy and Shane! I admire you both. I thought it was a lot of work with just one. It is worth it though! Now you just have double the love and double the fun!