Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back in Boise

These bibs came from Aunt Michelle, who also has twins! Cade's is kinda hard to read. It says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my twin!"
I'm learning how to be a really good multi-tasker! I'm finding that I need everything and everyone within arms reach all the time just in case one of them loses it unexpectedly! I still have a lot to learn!
Carson was being so cute and so patient while I was feeding Cade. His little face is just the cutest & I love his little hoodie!



So, pretty much this is one of the greatest inventions ever! Shane tried it out with Carson and it was a huge success. I was able to make dinner last night while I packed around Cade. He was really wanting to be held and it worked out perfect. Plus, it's a pretty good workout!

7 comments:

julie said...

Looks like you are becoming a pro at twins rather quickly! And of course, cute pictures!

Tonya said...

Amy, I just love looking at your blog and seeing your adorable babies! How exciting and crazy that you've got two of them! I'm glad to see that everything's going well!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute. It looks like you are getting the hang of things. If you ever need help or someone to hang out with I'm always home. Don't be afraid to call.


The Lock-Smiths

Anonymous said...

They are soo cute! They are getting big! I love when they start filling out and getting cute baby chub! It looks like everything is going well!

Brandi said...

Amy/Shane...congratulations! I can't believe you guys have twins. Okay, I thought I saw you in the mall pushing around a stroller, but I didn't even know you were pregnant...so I just went on my way... That's what we get for missing out on the "McTuck" this year I guess. Anyways, they are adorable!

Carrie said...

I agree. The Baby Bjorn is the greatest baby invention in the world. I used mine SOOO much.

Nan and Aaron said...

Your babies are sooo adorable. I miss them like crazy. But I miss you more. Hope you're surviving mommying all by yourself. Let's talk soon. Love you! Nan