Tuesday, November 3, 2009

As Promised

These two were hilarious on Halloween. Cade was full of excitement and caught on quickly to the trick-or-treat game! He would grab the candy and put it in his bag and would then giggle with excitement as we moved onto the next in line! He was all smiles!

Carson was also full of excitement. However, he HATES it when you hold his hand and tell him where to walk. I mean...this is probably on the top of his hate list! He is a free bird and wants to be just that...FREE! So when we would try to walk with him, he would collaspe his legs and lay flat on his back on the pavement. Shane would yell out to me, "Penguin down!" And we would get a good laugh. But seriously, I think he got two (maybe) pieces of candy, which is fine with me! He didn't realize what he was missing out on...again, fine with me! So, we ended up just taking him to an area where he could be free. Cade soon joined him. That about sums up our Halloween experience this year!

I took tons of pictures of Carson hoping to get ONE of him looking at the camera. As you can see, I was not successful. Carson-Penguin on the run!!!

How cute is he?!?


None of them looking at the camera. Awesome!

This was the best of the two of them together. Carson won't hold still for the life of me, so this will have to do! They were darling and that was good enough for me!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love their cute costumes! So adorable.

Janelle Dobson said...

Those bowties are to die for. So cute.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

So cute Amy! Their costumes are great!

Ashley and Dave said...

I would have loved to see a "penguin down" picture ;)

Des said...

seriously sweet costumes. So cute

Cara said...

The boys were so cute in the costumes. We need to get together when the kids are confined. Then we can maybe talk.

Kristin said...

Ha ha! So cute! I love that Shane kept yelling Penguin down! That is hilarious!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I love the costumes.