Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick update

The ultrasound looked good this morning. There is still adequate fluid for both babies, so that's a good thing. The babies continue to monitor well and the doctor continues to be very optimistic about how long the babies will stay in.

Here are some pictures of some of Amy's crafts that she has made with her friends here at the hospital. One of the nurse assistants runs a craft activity every week. They've had to twist Amy's arm to get her to go, but today it really paid off. While at crafts Amy learned that there's an additional food menu in circulation - it's the kid's menu and it's loaded with great items like chicken strips, corn dogs, celery plate and so on. Amy also found out that one patient was able to go out to eat with friends one night. It's surprisingly difficult to pull off a night out on the town, but we now know how to get it done.


6 comments:

Annette said...

Howdy Shane Amy Jo & the Boys,
We are so proud of Amy Jo breaking through the 30 week barrier. And now the good news today with the Ultra sound is even more good news. We are suffering in 90 degree weather, but somehow surviving. Love, Mom & Dad

Unknown said...

We are also glad to hear that everything is looking good. Sorry I didn't fill you in on the ins and outs of the St. Luke's system (you know, the kids menu and all). Keep up the good work/wait.

Love,
Brooke and Phil

Katy said...

Yeah!
It looks like you are doing so well.. The last update seemed a little grim and I am so glad that all is well with your boys. Hey, there is a girl that I am linked to on my blog who has triplets... All girls. Her name is Chelsey and her daughters are Avery, Jordyn and Ashleigh. Anyway she and I are great friends and I thought maybe you would enjoy reading some of the things that she said...

anyway, I check your blog all the time and I am so happy you are doing well.

love
katy

Nan and Aaron said...

30 weeks, yeah!!! And you're lookin' good Amy Jo. I'm glad you are enjoying craft time so much. They definitely look like the kind of projects you would pick out on your own!!! You know, like to display in your living room?! Keep growing babies! Dillon can't wait to have some Chandler cousins. Keep the updates coming. Love you guys...all 4 of you!

jenny said...

lovin' the crafts, lovin' that the boys are healthy, lovin' your good nature about this...I guess what I am trying to say is: I am lovin' your blog (and you, of course)!!

julie said...

I knew they would break you Amy! I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd go to craft day. But your crafts look great so yay! And yay for 30 weeks of course!