Monday, October 29, 2007

Babies on the Move

Our Monday family night is being spent moving rooms!!! The Antepartum Suite opened up today so we decided to take it! It will be nice to have a change of scenary and it is quite a bit bigger. Shane gets an upgraded bed along with a nice desk that he can work at! So, we are now in room seven...just one room over! The new phone number is 381-1967. Hopefully the news spreads quickly! Maybe we'll post some pictures once it's all organized...Shane has his work cut out for him!!!

My doctor said that I may be able to go home at 34 weeks if the boys haven't come by then. That's only 3 weeks away, so that is encouraging. He also let me know that we won't go passed 36 weeks...nice to have a concrete end in sight. So, we are hanging in there. The boys are growing and are super active, so much so that they've got themselves a little reputation!
All the nurses know that getting them on the monitor is quite the task...they don't always like to cooperate! I know they will give me a run for my money once they're here!

I also need to give Shane a big thank you!!! He's been so great about updating our blog regularly. More importantly, he's been here every single night with me. I can't imagine going through this experience without him. He does my laundry, runs my errands, listens to me when I just need to talk, and loves me when I cry. I know that I am one lucky woman and try not to take him for granted. He is my rock, my support, my everything. So, here's a big shout out to my hubby!!!

We love all of you and are so grateful for your love and support.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Shane & Amy,

It's been a while since we last spoke. Carrie and I have kept a close eye on your blog--we have it linked with ours. We celebrate every victory with you! We are glad to hear of so much good news and know the Lord is watching over you. I'll keep my comment short, but I would like to chat with ya'll sometime in the near future. Take care and spread the good word. The Lloyds