Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update

Here are some recent pictures of the boys. They were circumsized today, and they are still really excited about that. We've never heard them scream so hard. Poor little guys. They were weighed while they were at the doctor's office and both boys are growing very well. Carson is now 5lbs 13.5 oz and Cade is 5lbs 15oz. Both boys gained about a pound this week.
Here's Amy Jo with Cade


Shane with Cade

Carson on the left, Cade on the right


Carson during his "awake" time

The three boys together






6 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

Very cute boys. I still can't get over the fact that you have twins - TWO babies!!! It really hits me whenever I see a picture like the "three boys" picture with Shane holding BOTH Carson and Cade. Between living in the hospital for 10 weeks and taking care of twin preemies for a month, you two have become my parenting idols! My husband & father approval rating with Nan has slipped 20% as a result of your awesomeness!

-Aaron

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Wow they are growing so fast! I can't believe they gained so much weight this week! Great Work Amy! They are such handsome boys! We hope they travel well for you this weekend. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jessica said...

Wow! Amy you look so great! Really! The boys are absolutely beautiful. I wish I was there to give them a big hug. Things in Korea are amazing. I absolutely love it here! I wish you guys a very Merry Christmas though and pray the boys continue to grow and mature at a healthy rate!

You guys rock!

nathan said...

Amy- they are so cute, so little too! I can't imagine what it is like the two of them. You are strong! You look good too- I hope you are doing well and feeling well!
I ran into Dixie today- and it made me think of all you guys and of course back in the day! I had to come home and check your blog to see if there were any new pictures :)

Anonymous said...

They are so handsome! Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

TEST