Monday, September 24, 2007

2lbs!!

Woohoo, we have a couple of two-pounders now! Today's ultrasound provided us with some great new glamor shots of the boys. Today's photo shoot revealed two good profile shots. Amy's pretty certain she can identify different features on both of their faces (hint: one is the chin). I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure we're thinking Baby B (as indicated on the ultrasound sheet) is going to be Cade and Baby A is going to be Carson. Like I said, I'm going out on a limb and this blog post may be revised once my editor reads it. Speaking of Amy Jo, I think she is handling bed rest very well. Her spirits were lifted when she was able to see the boys' faces with the ultrasound. By the way, if you click on the pictures below they will be enlarged.

Carson?

Cade?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a couple of handsome boys!

I know the babies as Left (the one that moves all over the place) and Right (the one with head down, feet always kicking Amy's ribs). Which is A (Carson) and which is B (Cade)?

Annette said...

CUTE BABIES!!! Keep 'em growing!!

Jeremy and Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Debbie said...

How wonderful is that? They are so beautiful! Congrats to the two two pounders! We love you both and hope all continues to go well!

Carol Lambert said...

Did anyone else see the movie
E.T. ??? Just kidding, they are cute, but I am almost sure they have inherited their Grandpa Chandler's hairline! Amy, start eating lots of ice cream, french fries, cake, cookies, etc. and fatten those little guys up to 4 or 5 pounds! If you need any help in the fattening-up area, I'm your go-to-fatty-auntie! I can tell you all the tricks. Just don't tell my L.A. Weight Loss counselor that I am passing on evil propaganda!
We are still praying for you, but I have to admit I have quit fasting... I was on Day 5 and decided it wouldn't be cool if I died and never even got to see these cute little guys!
Carol

Ardith said...

Hey Amy,
I loved the pictures. They are looking really cute and best of all..looking big! Our whole family is thinking of you and you are in our prayers. Enjoy that bedrest--it won't last long. We love you guys. Hany in there. Annette is keeping us updated. Love, Ardith :)

Tommy Boy said...

I'm thinking that the aggressive one is the "Chandler" or "Donnie" one. The heavier one is the "Tommie" one. But whatever we are so thrilled that everyone is progressing. Only 3 days until #27!!! Love, TT

jenny said...

Amy (& Shane),

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you. The other night after prayers, Collin said "So, just who is this Amy girl?" It was pretty cute. I then told him a little about why you are in the hospital and he said "oh...yea, we should pray cause we like babies!"

So there you go, hopefully the prayer of a 3 year old is helping you out!

I am amazed by your guys spirits through this difficult time. I check your blog often, thanks for the updates. Also, if you are ever bored (not likely!) check out takeluck.blogspot.com

Love your favorite cousin,

Jenny

PS I added a link to your blog from mine, I hope that is okay (it was mostly for my not-so-computer-savvy mom!)