Tried & True dinner recipe:
Pork Chops with Apples & Stuffing
1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
6 boneless pork loin chops
Heat oven to 375. Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
Spread pie filling onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops & stuffing. Cover with foil.
Bake 30 min.; uncover. Bake an additional 10-15 min. or until chops are cooked through
Fun Fall Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1 cup shortening
2 cups sugar
2 cups pumpkin
4 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Add chocolate chips to your liking.
Bake @ 375 for 12-15 minutes. SO GOOD!!!
What are your favorites???
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tried & True dinner recipe:
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 3:40 PM
Monday, October 20, 2008
This is for all you Twilight fans! Pretty funny.
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 12:57 PM
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 6:07 PM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
1. I can't start a movie without finishing it, no matter how late it gets or how dumb the movie is. I hate not knowing how it ends. Shane uses a movie for his nap time which always gets to me. I also hate watching movies by myself. I've always given Shane a hard time about it.
2. I am addicted to Sonic's Happy Hour (everyday from 2-4 pm). C'mon, how can you not be??? So many different combinations to chose from, all for HALF the price! It's probably a good thing my boys are napping during that time because you would most likely find me there everyday. It really is the "Ultimate Drink Stop!"
3. I am a huge list-maker. A little obsessive-compulsive about it. I get so much satisfaction with crossing things off my list. One thing that has been hard now that I'm home with the babes is the fact that I have all of these items on my lists that NEVER get crossed off. They are perma-items that need to be done today, tomorrow, and forever & ever. Really bugs me.
4. I am not as much of an extravert that I once thought I was. I think I started to realize this when I first started college. I am defintely more of an introvert and for some reason that was hard for me to accept. Not that introverts are bad, that just isn't who I thought I was. I have since come to terms with it and it no longer bothers me. I can be an extravert when I need to be but it is much more natural for me to be otherwise.
5. I once was a pageant queen. Ya people..."Miss Magic Valley!!!" The whole thing is funny to me when I think back on it. It's just not me but somehow I ended up there...okay so I did it for some extra college money...which was a huge perk! People who didn't know me growing up are shocked when they learn this about me.
6. I love to sing and am always telling Shane that I want to try to sing more, but for some reason, I have a really hard time going to Ward Choir. My Mom was the choir director my whole life growing up and I was always taught to support it. For some reason, this is really hard for me. I'm working on it alright!!!
7. I absolutely HATE clutter and have this thing with throwing things away. I'm not as bad as my Mom but I'm pretty darn close. I am constantly organizing, de-junking, re-organizing, making runs to D.I., throwing stuff away, de-junking...again, and on and on and ON!!!
So there you have it. You should do now too if you haven't already.
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 3:13 PM
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 4:31 PM
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 4:23 PM
Friday, October 10, 2008
So, it's SNOWING! I mean really...snowing??? Isn't it only October? UGH. Needless to say, I'm not ready for it to be cold. Sigh...
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 4:45 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Carson: Holding steady at 2
Cade: Takes the lead with 3...and a half. The 4th will be here any minute!!!
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 2:17 PM
Monday, October 6, 2008
Posted by Shane and Amy Jo at 6:42 PM